RULES FOR ATTENDING/PARTICIPATING IN A LIVE STREAMING COURSE:
- Using a mobile phone is prohibited.
- Students will be monitored for participation.
- Performing other tasks on your equipment is not allowed during class time.
- The instructor will provide a 10-minute break approximately every 50 minutes.
- At no time should the student log off or go off camera during the class. If this occurs, you may be removed from the class and not allowed to re-join.
- You should be seated at a table/desk as if in a classroom setting.
- All ADRE requirements must be met to earn CE credits.
- Certificates are emailed to eligible participants within 48 hours of course completion
- When cancellation is made 48 hours in advance of course start time you are eligible for a course credit fee to be applied to a future course.
- Course credit fee is redeemable for up to 90 days from issuance.
- Cancellation received after 48 hours of the course start time is non-refundable.